The Division's Planning and Construction section is responsible for reviewing plans and specifications, collecting required construction paperwork, final cost analysis of the project, monitoring the project's progress, and approving district project invoices for the Division’s Fiscal Support Manager for payment.
Area Project Managers-Planning and Construction (APM-PC) coordinate construction plan review with other State agencies including State Fire Marshal, Department of Health, and Arkansas Building Authority (ADA compliance). After all reviews have been completed, the APM-PCs prepare a letter granting the district approval/disapproval to begin construction.
Forms - Construction
- Construction/Self Construction Approval Form
- Appendix B
- Budget (Part 1) - Instructions for Budget Submissions
- Project Pay Request (Part 2)
- Change Order Report (Part 3)
State Payment Requests - Construction
- State Payment Request - Instructions for Submissions
- Application and Certificate for Payment - Sample
- Appendix B - Tutorial
- State Payment Request (Part 2)
- Change Order (C/O) Report (Part 3)